Take action on Workplace Harassment
Workplace harassment and bullying is a very real and worrying concern for Australian businesses. With a comprehensive harassment module, Workforce Guardian Professional delivers step-by-step guidance on how to deal with this series staff issue.
Protecting your workforce
As an employer, you need a clearly defined and written workplace harassment policy in place, and one that is communicated to all staff. It needs to state plainly that:
- Harassment or bullying is unacceptable
- If it occurs it will be treated as a disciplinary offence and depending on the seriousness or nature of the offence, an employee may be liable for dismissal in such circumstances.
Workplace harassment procedure
Workforce Guardian provides a clear and simple harassment and complaints procedure that helps employers navigate through the difficult issue of employee harassment. We also offer employers a comprehensive employment relations service that includes:
- Step-by-step employment processes and document templates such as employee evaluation forms and employee termination letters,
- Fully compliant employment contracts and agreements that are ready to sign in minutes,
- Central and secure round the clock storage of sensitive employee information,
- Valuable employment law advice to manage staff issues without the fear of being sued,
- Verified by Clayton Utz and available via the web 24/7.
See how Workforce Guardian works. To book a FREE DEMO call 1300 659 563 or provide us your contact details and we will call you.
Put Workforce Guardian to work in your business.