Persistent poor performance or incidents of serious misconduct may mean it's time to consider termination of employment. Some of the most significant changes introduced by the Fair Work Act 2009 involve changes to Australia's unfair dismissal laws, particularly for small business. As a result, unfair dismissal claims against employers have now surged from 6000 to 13,000 per year.
It's never been more important for you to dismiss employees in full compliance with the law - and with Workforce Guardian you can do just that. Workforce Guardian provides you with the tools you need to help you manage all your everyday employment-related issues in full compliance with Australia's complex employment laws.
Get your business covered with Workforce Guardian
As an inexpensive online service for small to medium businesses, Workforce Guardian provides the tools you need to help you manage your everyday staff issues in compliance with current Australian Employment Law.
With Workforce Guardian you can:
- Create compliant employment contracts in minutes with clearly articulated terms of employment
- Access valuable employment law advice to manage staff issues without the fear of being sued
- Use tools and information that is verified by Clayton Utz and fully compliant with Australian employment laws.
- Provides step-by-step performance and dismissal processes, dismissal templates, forms and letters at your fingertips
- Access a help desk of employment relations specialists to help you with issues and advice in a cost-effective way.
See how Workforce Guardian works. To book a FREE DEMO call 1300 659 563 or provide us your contact details and we will call you.
Put Workforce Guardian to work in your business.