Employee Termination without the fear
There are two ways for employers to exit employees from their business - one by terminating employment and the other by making a position redundant. Either way, they are usually stressful and upsetting for everyone concerned.
So it is essential that you terminate employees legally and compliantly. With Workforce Guardian's step-by-step termination process, letters, and guides to follow you'll have all the tools and information you need to ensure your business is fully compliant with the Fair Work Act 2009. Our library of documents include a:
- Stand-down Letter
- Invitation to Disciplinary Meeting Letter
- Termination Letter
- Dismissal Letter
- Redundancy Letter
To protect your business, you need written, soundly drafted
employment contracts, clear terms of employment and processes in
place that proactively deal with termination issues.
With Workforce Guardian you can:
- Manage your staff issues with practical processes, forms and letters
- Create compliant employment agreements
- Access secure employee files at any time.
- Have peace of mind as all Workforce Guardian content is verified by law firm Clayton Utz and complies with the Fair Work Act
It is vital to understand your rights and responsibilities when terminating employment.
See how Workforce Guardian works. To book a FREE DEMO call 1300 659 563 or provide us your contact details and we will call you.
Put Workforce Guardian to work in your business.