HR Talks and Webinars
Workforce Guardian can provide informative and entertaining HR Talks and Webinars for you and your members/clients.
Popular HR Topics include:
|1||Fair Work Overview: A Plain-English Introduction to the Fair Work Laws|
|2||How to Comply with the NES (Part 1)|
|3||How to Comply with the NES (Part 2)|
|4||Modern Awards Explained|
|5||Employment Contracts Explained|
|6||Finding the Right Pay for Your Employees|
|7||How to Lawfully Dismiss Employees|
|8||Workplace Health and Safety for Beginners|
|9||A Guide to Workplace Bullying and Stress|
|10||Avoiding the 5 Most Common HR Mistakes: What every employer should know!|
|11||Avoiding Personal Penalties for Accessorial Liability: What every HR manager, accountant, bookkeeper and business advisor should know!|
Our speakers are skilled at making the often complex and challenging area of employment law clear, practical and easy to understand. We make sure attendees walk away with the knowledge and practical advice they need to run their business in full compliance with all their employment obligations.
We regularly present at conferences, seminars and other events for partners such as Telstra, ADP, Switzer, Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), Lottery Retailers Association (LRA), Post Office Agents Association (POAAL), Australian Gift & Homewares Association (AGHA), Smithin2020 and many more. We also appear regularly as an expert on SkyNews.
Recent HR Talks
- HR Talk for Jim's Bookkeeping
- HR Talk on SMEtv - Adverse Action
- HR Talk on SMEtv - Workplace Bullying
- HR Talk on SMEtv - Finding the Correct Modern Award
- HR Talk on SMEtv - Redundancy
- HR Talk on SMEtv - National Employment Standards
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - June 2016
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - May 2016
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - April 2016
- Institute of Public Accountant SA Symposium - March/April 2016
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - February 2016
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - January 2016
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - December 2015
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - November 2015
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - August 2015
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - July 2015
- HR Talk on Switzer TV - June 2015
- HR Talk at ATSA Conference 2014
What people say
"I never thought @fairwork_gov_au could be interesting until David from @workforceguard came along" - Anna Cochrane, Reckon Conference Sydney 2016
"Thank you for presenting at our 2016 SA Professional Symposium. The event was an overwhelming success & we have received generous feedback on how members found your presentation very beneficial for them." - Belinda Paladino, Institute of Public Accountants
"An excellent presentation" - Jan Richards, Assistant to the Board, Taxpayers Australia Inc
"Thanks for contributing to yesterday's successful event. Your presentations and customer interaction was great." - George Diamantopoulos, Business Centre Sales Manager, Telstra Business Centre Casey Cardinia
"Thank you once again for coming into Campbelltown Mall. The information you provided was fantastic!" - Melanie Sutton, Amesbury Consulting
Book a HR Talk or Webinar
Rates start at $500-1000 plus expenses such as travel.
Consideration will be given to waive this where a strong commercial opportunity exists (eg. at least 30 minute speaking spot to an audience of at least 10 businesses with employees).
For bookings: Booking Application Form
Who is Workforce Guardian and how do we help employers manage HR and compliance?