HR processes and procedures
As a business owner or operator, you need to establish HR processes and procedures in your business to manage employees. It's critical that your HR processes are efficient and effective and comply with current Australian employment law.
Easy to follow
As a Workforce Guardian subscriber, it's like having access to your very own virtual HR manager with a suite of easy to follow HR processes and procedures, which include:
- Creating Compliant Employment Agreements
- Hiring Process
- Induction Process
- Performance Management (Professional only)
- Improving Employee Performance
- Maintaining Employee Performance
- Dealing with Unsatisfactory Performance/Behaviour
- Disciplinary Action
- Harassment Complaints Procedure (Professional only)
- Termination and Dismissal
- Restructuring and Redundancy
- Transfer of Business (Professional only)
All our HR processes and procedures are written in plain-English, making them easy to understand and have been verified by employment law experts at Clayton Utz.
See how Workforce Guardian works. To book a FREE DEMO call 1300 659 563 or provide us your contact details and we will call you.
Put Workforce Guardian to work in your business.