Handling a workplace harassment complaint
Workplace harassment and bullying is a very real and worrying concern for Australian businesses.
Harassment is a form of discrimination which is unlawful while workplace bullying is also a significant workplace health and safety issue. As an Australian employer, you have a duty of care to prevent harm to your employees new laws now allow for imprisonment for the most serious breaches.
With a comprehensive harassment module, Workforce Guardian Professional delivers step-by-step guidance on how to deal with a workplace harassment complaint and put workplace policies in place to prevent this series staff issue occurring in the first place.
Workforce Guardian provides a clear and simple harassment complaints procedure that helps employers navigate their way through the difficult issues of employee harassment and bullying.
Workplace harassment procedure
Workforce Guardian provides a clear and simple harassment complaints procedure that helps employers navigate through the difficult issue of employee harassment. We also offer employers a comprehensive employment relations service that includes:
- Step-by-step employment processes and document templates such as employee evaluation forms and employee termination letters,
- Fully compliant employment contracts and agreements that are ready to sign in minutes,
- Central and secure round the clock storage of sensitive employee information,
- Valuable employment advice to manage staff issues without the fear of being sued,
- Verified by Clayton Utz and available via the web 24/7.
See how Workforce Guardian works. To book a FREE DEMO call 1300 659 563 or provide us your contact details and we will call you.
Put Workforce Guardian to work in your business.